Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Guess who's back??

I finally found my old blog and was able to log back in. If it's not private, I will be soon because I am about to start teaching older kids and am paranoid about what I post online now. I like the tumblr layout better but I'm not sure if they allow you to do invite-only blogs yet. Also, I thought Nicole might kill me if I changed my BLOG address again ; ) There's nothing too scandalous on this blog though. It's mostly just to set goals for myself and keep track of workouts. My goal for the summer was to work on my health and of course, I waited till the last week of summer to actually do it but the good news is that it's going really well and I feel like I will really stick with it this time. I started working out again on the 11th and then on August 16th, I started working on eating healthier and logging my food and workouts on myfitnesspal. *Confession: I wrote the above about a week ago and have had it in an open window on my laptop ever since. That says just a bit about how crazy things have been around here.* Okay, I'm back again :) I don't even know when I started that post but the first week on MFP (My Fitness Pal), I lost 4 lbs which is good but considering what a drastic change I've made, how much I have to lose and the fact that it was my first week, I was a little disappointed. Then school started, I had a super busy week with school and work and it was a friend's birthday of obviously, I had to have margaritas, right? The second week, I didn't loose but I also didn't gain so I guess I should be grateful for that. Still doesn't change what I wrote earlier about being optimistic. I'm still working out and eating a lot healthier and I feel better. I am hoping this blog will keep me honest with myself though and help me monitor my goals. I do that through MFP too and it has been a huge help for me. Okay I am going to go ahead and post this now before it's sitting on my computer another week but I'm doing MFP every day so maybe I'll try to journal on here about once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment